Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Growing CONFIDENCE Photography Workshop:: In Review

good morning lovelies!

grab a cup of joe and head on over to {my dear friend, mentor, cohort} Me Ra Koh's blog this morning! I am thrilled to be featured this morning in a guest post reviewing my 


i had the most INCREDIBLE time teaching this workshop and am SOOO excited for the next one. 
please be sure to check out the full review {here}

AND THEN

TREAT YOURSELF to an awesome holiday gift! I would love for YOU to JOIN ME in the new year for my next Growing Confidence WorkshopSaturday, January 11th. only 8 spots! Get yours now and SAVE 20% with the early bird special (discount valid through November 30th. Use code: EARLYBIRD).  Purchase your spot {right here}.

Live Creatively! ;)

Nikki
connect with me at http://oliverbluephotography.com and SHOW ME SOME LOVE {well, LIKE} on my Facebook page to be the very first to know about giveaways and promotions from Oliverblue Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment