Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

engaged: morgan + preston

who doesn't love a love story?

'We met in college at UNLV and our proposal was amazing! For our joint graduation celebration, we had our family and friends come over to our home. At some point during the evening, our friend (who happened to be a photographer) told me she had some photos for me to look at. I began looking through the pictures and got to one of Preston down on one knee with a beautiful ring in his hand! I froze - I had no idea what was going on! His mom had to say, 'turn around Morgan!' and when I did Preston was down on one knee! I was in complete shock - it was perfect! :)" - morgan


morgan and preston will be married august 11, 2012 in port gamble, wa. this celebration is sure to be one for the record books.

i had the most fabulous time shooting their engagement photos.

allow me to introduce this stunning, blissful, crazy in love duo:
















happy wedding planning m&p! thank you for letting me play a small part in the journey. ;)

nik

"love is the whole and more than all." e.e. cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment