Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Senior Pics: Nick and Sean

senior portrait sessions on sunday were awesome. both nick and sean, seniors at kennedy high school were so fun to work with.

allow me to introduce you!

meet nick:

this guy made my heart sing when he said the following:

"the best thing my parents ever did for me was to introduce me to piano."








meet sean:

sean is a swimmer. i thought he had to be joking when he said the swim team did a december "polar swim" in the lake...

brrr. not joking. ;)








thank you nick and sean! i had a blast working with you both and i wish you the very best in your endeavors. happy adventures!

best,

nikki

"the best way to predict the future is to invent it" - alan kay

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Where is the post about the Ikon (sp?)? Or was it an Icon?....I just tried to google it and couldn't find it. I'm back to thinking it is a made up Nikki thing.

    ReplyDelete