Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

happy fathers day.

i consider myself to be
incredibly lucky
in the daddy department.


i have the most amazing dad a girl could ever wish for. 
he is fun, he is talented, he is so kind and generous
and he makes me feel like he is a big fan of all things nikki. 
and the way he loves his grandsons... makes my heart melt.
i love him so.


i also have two incredibly wonderful father-in -laws
who are equally incredible grandpas. my boys adore them!


and then there is daddy.
my boys' daddy that is.
watching him with oliver and miles
brings me more happiness than
anything else ever has or ever could.


happy day to all the daddies out there.
and happy day to all of us who call them dad.


cheers,


nikki


"some people strengthen others just by being the kind of people they are" -  J. Gardner



No comments:

Post a Comment