Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

eleven


dear taylor marie,

     happy happy birthday baby girl!







i cannot believe how the time has flown by. it seems like just yesterday i saw you for the very first time. fell in love straight away. what a perfect little love bug. gorgeous dark hair. bright, shining eyes.

i recall when you were a toddler and you would stand over the toilet, flush and wave "bye-bye pobby." one of my favorite memories of all time.

and now - here we are celebrating the big 1-1! you are still my baby girl.

my beautiful,
smart,
kind,
generous,
funny,
talented,
loving,
adorable
fabulous
baby girl.

you make me so proud. i love you right up to the moon and back kiddo.

stay as sweet as can be,

auntie

p.s. had a blast at the spa birthday party last night. manis. pedis. facials. make overs. pizza. cake. glamour shots. best spa party evah! ;)











2 comments:

  1. How fun! She looks beautiful! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the facials ones! She will cherish those. I can remember her 2-year-old self like it was yesterday. Funny thing is she is just as sweet today. Those girls are pretty easy to love. :)

    ReplyDelete